RHA is a leading provider of high-quality supports and services for people with a variety of behavioral health needs.
In North Carolina and Pennsylvania we offer a wide array of mental health and substance use services for adults and children, provided by experienced and compassionate professionals. This includes facility-based services in our offices and community-based services and crisis services to serve people where they are.
Regardless of where you are on the road to recovery and wellness, we offer services to meet your needs.
Behavioral Health Services in North Carolina:
In North Carolina, RHA Health Services provides a broad range of mental health and substance use services for adults and children. Click on a program in the list below to learn more.
- Comprehensive Care Centers
- C3356 Comprehensive Care Center – Asheville, NC
- Caldwell C3 Comprehensive Care Center – Lenoir, NC
- Crisis Services
- Deaf & Hard of Hearing Program
- Employment Services
- For Persons-Supported, Family, Guardians
- Mobile Crisis Management
- Outpatient Based Services
- Transitional Services
- Wilmington Behavioral Health Services