Workday Learning Goes Live For IDD Tues, Oct 1
Workday Learning is now available for IDD services!
Beginning October 1, Workday Learning will replace STARS as our primary learning management system for all IDD staff.
Check out the Workday Learning page for more details.
Please reach out to Nellie Galindo, Learning and Development Manager
Understand NC Medicaid Transformation
The most significant change to the NC Medicaid program in over 40 years!
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2019 – The Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) announced today that it will extend open enrollment for Medicaid beneficiaries and move to a statewide transition to managed care on February 1, 2020. DHHS shared the following announcement: Managed care in North Carolina was scheduled to roll out in two phases, with Medicaid beneficiaries in part of the state beginning managed care services on Nov. 1, 2019 and most of the state beginning on Feb. 1, 2020. With today’s announcement managed care will now go-live in one phase for the whole state beginning on Feb.1, 2020.
Updated Enrollment Deadline – December 13
Adjusted by State Sept 3, 2019
Enroll Oct 14 – Dec 13, 2019
- NOW ALL REGIONS IN NC – Learn More
- Auto-Assignment on 12/16 if beneficiaries have not selected a plan.
- Health Plan starts February 1, 2020
Understanding Medicaid Transformation Website
RHA website created for persons-supported
Overview of Medicaid Managed Care – VIDEO
Note: YouTube videos may not play on the RHA network, but link is available on a personal device
Handouts for Persons-Supported in BH
Sample Enrollment Packet
Below are items in the NC Medicaid Beneficiaries Packet beneficiaries receive.
Enrollment packets include:
- Mandatory Notice – Letter explaining change, beneficiaries covered, and enrollment tips
- Information Sheet – Covers steps beneficiaries should take
- Enrollment Form SAMPLE – A SAMPLE enrollment form
- Comparison-Chart – Shows information on the 4 different health plan options
NCMedicaidPlans.gov – For persons-supported
Read the October Org Update, including:
- Request to IDD Administrators for a weekly Open Bed Report from Jeanne Duncan
- More Direct Support recognition in NC and TN!
- Heather LeBlanc promoted to Program Administrator in Nashville
- Medline ordering training for BH
- Pilot Shift Scheduling software that integrates with Workday
- Enabling Technology in TN
- Benefits Open Enrollment coming
- Update to RHA’s Public Newsletter
- … and more!
7 Habits for Managers – 2019 Registration Open
Ethics and Compliance Helpline
Available 24/7, 365 days/year
To report a concern:
Call 1-866-742-2428 (1-866-RHA-CHAT) OR
Submit a concern online – Click ‘submit new report’, then enter Access ID ‘RHA’