November Wellbeing Spotlight
Check out the November Wellbeing Spotlight for an inspiring story of overcoming addiction from Lynsey, a Facility Based Crisis Nurse (RN) at the Neil Dobbins Facility Based Crisis Center. Plus, webinars and resources for maintaining good financial, emotional and physical health during the holiday (and flu) season.
Understand NC Medicaid Transformation
The most significant change to the NC Medicaid program in over 40 years!
NC Medicaid Transformation Put on Hold
NC Medicaid Transformation has been put on hold by the NC Department of Health and Human Services
As facts and timelines become more clear, we’ll work to keep the people we support and our community partners updated.
Understanding Medicaid Transformation Website
RHA website created for persons-supported
Overview of Medicaid Managed Care – VIDEO
Note: YouTube videos may not play on the RHA network, but link is available on a personal device
Handouts for Persons-Supported in BH
Sample Enrollment Packet
Below are items in the NC Medicaid Beneficiaries Packet beneficiaries receive.
Enrollment packets include:
- Mandatory Notice – Letter explaining change, beneficiaries covered, and enrollment tips
- Information Sheet – Covers steps beneficiaries should take
- Enrollment Form SAMPLE – A SAMPLE enrollment form
- Comparison-Chart – Shows information on the 4 different health plan options
NCMedicaidPlans.gov – For persons-supported
Read the November Org Update, including:
- CEO Jeanne Duncan’s update on the status of Medicaid Transformation
- Annual Conflict of Interest Certification Campaign information
- Melissa Lee joins QA Team as IDD Quality Assurance Specialist
- DLA-20 Assessment trainings
- Progress on Tennessee Enabling Technology program
- Thoughts on recruiting and retention from HR leadership
- New GPS tracking devices for fleet vehicles
- Unit-based web pages in the works for BH
- …and more!
Ethics and Compliance Helpline
Available 24/7, 365 days/year
To report a concern:
Call 1-866-742-2428 (1-866-RHA-CHAT) OR
Submit a concern online – Click ‘submit new report’, then enter Access ID ‘RHA’