Applying & On-boarding Tips | Direct Support Jobs | Employee Benefits | Learning & Leadership | Volunteer & Internship Opportunities
Do you want to make a difference in your community by helping people live with greater opportunities and independence? In a career at RHA Health Services, you will have the opportunity to inspire and be inspired by the wonderful people we support. There are many different kinds of jobs at RHA, from entry level caregivers to experienced clinicians.
You can make a difference — start your career at RHA today!
Learn More About Direct Support Jobs
Learn More About Behavioral Health Jobs
Examples of jobs at RHA include:
Direct Care Roles
- Direct Support Professional / Caregiver
- Qualified Professional (QP)
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Licensed Clinical Addiction Specialist (LCAS)
- Behavioral Health Director
- IDD Administrator
- Business Manager (Practice Manager)
- Maintenance Coordinator
A full list of open jobs at RHA is above.
Have a full-time job already or in school and would still like to contribute your time and talents to help support people with disabilities? If so, please visit our Volunteer & Internships page for how you can work with us through community service opportunities.