About Your Candidate Account
- Used during application > hire process
- You MUST Create a Candidate account to apply with RHA
- You do need to have an email account to apply
- Be sure to check your SPAM filter to ensure you get communications from RHA regarding your application, and if selected, onboarding
If you are hired and on-boarded to RHA, you will receive a new Employee account for logging into our Workday HR system. This is where you will log-in, enter time worked, request days off, view your pay stub, and more.
Workday Candidate Account Password Resets
- Visit www.rhajobs.com
- Click Sign In
- Click Forgot Password
- Enter the Email Address you originally signed up/applied with.
Questions About The Status Of Your Application
If you would like to contact the Location you applied to, you can visit our Locations page for phone, address and email information.
Received An Offer: What’s Next?
As you move forward in the recruiting process, we want you to know what to expect next. If all conditions of employment are met, we want to move you through the remaining processes as quickly as possible so you will be prepared for your first day of employment. Please feel free to contact the location that you applied to if you have any questions or concerns throughout this process.
You will receive your offer letter via your “Candidate Account” on rhajobs.com. Your candidate account will give you the ability to review the status of your application.
Locate Your Offer Letter
- Go to https://rhahealthservices.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/1
- Click the icon in the upper-right corner of the screen
- Enter your email address and password (i.e. this will be same email/password you used when you applied)
- Click the job you applied for under “My Applications”; an orange exclamation point indicates a pending action
- Click “Review Offer Letter”, then click the offer letter and review it. When you are ready to sign, click the “I Agree” box, then click “OK” to the signed offer letter to the Recruiter
HireRight Background Check
After accepting the offer, you will receive an email from “HireRight Customer Support” with a link where you will enter your information for the background check. The HireRight invitation expires after 7 days so please submit your information as quickly as possible to avoid delays in your hiring process. Be sure to complete all questions and ensure all provided information is accurate. If HireRight has any trouble with verifying your information, they will contact you via email. Once the background check is submitted, the average turnaround is 2-4 business days.
Pre-Hire Onsite Visit
You will receive a letter inviting you to attend a Pre-Hire Onsite Visit at the location you applied. Our local management team will be there to welcome you and give you a tour of the unit. Management will also answer any questions you might have regarding the position. During your visit, you will be asked to complete a drug screening as it is a condition of employment.
Please Bring The Following Items
- Driver’s License
- Social Security Card
- High School diploma or GED, as directed by Hiring Manager
- Licenses (if applicable)
- Any trainings records you may have with other agencies (CPR, CPI, etc.)
If all conditions of employment (i.e. background check, drug screening, etc.) meet company standards, you will be moved to hire which will make you an official RHA employee. Now, that you are hired, you will receive a series of emails:
Email #1: Link to your RHA Employee Workday Account
Email #2: Username and temporary password to your RHA Employee Workday Account
You will be prompted to enter the temporary password twice and then to change it. You will also be required to choose and answer security questions. Please write down your answers to your security questions as you will need this information if you forget your password. You will also have to answer two of these questions each time you log into Workday.
Lastly, a local HR Manager will contact you and provide details about your first day of employment.