About Your Candidate Account
- Used during application > hire process
- You MUST Create a Candidate account to apply with RHA
- You do need to have an email account to apply
- Be sure to check your SPAM filter to ensure you get communications from RHA regarding your application, and if selected, onboarding
If you are hired and on-boarded to RHA, you will receive a new Employee account for logging into our Workday HR system. This is where you will log-in, enter time worked, request days off, view your pay stub, and more.
Workday Candidate Account Password Resets
- Visit www.rhajobs.com
- Click Sign In.
- Click Forgot Password.
- Enter the email address you originally signed up/applied with.
Questions About The Status Of Your Application
If you would like to contact the Location you applied to, you can visit our Locations page for phone, address and email information.
Received An Offer: What’s Next?
As you move forward in the recruiting process, we want you to know what to expect next. If all conditions of employment are met, we want to move you through the remaining processes as quickly as possible so you will be prepared for your first day of employment. Please feel free to contact the location that you applied to if you have any questions or concerns throughout this process.
You will receive your offer letter via your Candidate Account on rhajobs.com. Your candidate account will give you the ability to review the status of your application.
Locate Your Offer Letter
- Go to rhajobs.com
- Click the icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Once logged in, click Candidate Home.
- Enter your email address and password (this will be same email/password you used when you applied).
- Under Tasks, you will see Review Offer Letter for the job you’ve applied for.
- Click the blue button to review the offer letter. It will open as a PDF. When you are ready to sign, click the I Agree box, then click OK.
Accurate Background Check
After accepting the offer, you will receive an email from Accurate Customer Support with a link where you will enter your information for the background check. The Accurate invitation expires after 7 days so please submit your information as quickly as possible to avoid delays in your hiring process. Be sure to complete all questions and ensure all provided information is accurate. If Accurate has any trouble with verifying your information, they will contact you via email. Once the background check is submitted, the average turnaround is 5-7 business days.
Please Bring The Following Items
- Driver’s License
- Social Security Card
- High School diploma or GED, as directed by Hiring Manager
- Licenses (if applicable)
- Any trainings records you may have with other agencies (CPR, CPI, etc.)
If all conditions of employment (i.e. background check, drug screening, etc.) meet company standards, you will be moved to hire which will make you an official RHA employee. Now, that you are hired, you will receive a series of emails:
Email #1: Link to your RHA Employee Workday Account
Email #2: Username and temporary password to your RHA Employee Workday Account
You will be prompted to enter the temporary password twice and then to change it. You will also be required to choose and answer security questions. Please write down your answers to your security questions as you will need this information if you forget your password. You will also have to answer two of these questions each time you log into Workday.
Lastly, a local HR Manager will contact you and provide details about your first day of employment.